12.9.2018

Songs Of The Summer 2018

Kesä oli ja meni.Nyt on uusi vuodenaika, joten on aika tehdä myös uusi Spotify-soittolista. Sitä ennen ajattelin kuitenkin jakaa muutaman suosikin kesän soittolistalta. Tämän kesän soittolista jäi melko lyhyeksi, mutta tässä tapauksessa laatu korvaa määrän, sillä nää on sen verran kivoja biisejä, että ois sääli jättää jakamatta. Mun (melkein) kaikki soittolistat kulkee nimellä RaNdOm, numero perässä vaan muuttuu, sillä edelliseen kyllästyttyäni teen aina uuden. Tämän postauksen myötä voidaankin laittaa 26 hyllylle, ja alkaa kokoamaan listaa numero 27.

The Summer is long gone. It's the new season, so it's time to make a new Spotify playlist. But first, I'm gonna share a few favourites from my Summer playlist. This year, my Summer playlist was quite short, but in this case it's quality over quantity, since I really like these songs, and it would be a shame not to share these. I always name my playlists RaNdOm, just with a different number at the end, since when I get bored of the previous one, I make a new one. Now it's time to say bye for now for the 26 and start to create number 27.


All Time Low - Birthday

You Me At Six - 3AM

Mike Shinoda - Ghosts

lovelytheband - pity party

YUNGBLUD - Kill Somebody

LANY - Through These Tears

You Me At Six - I O U

With Confidence - Moving Boxes

Phil Wickham - Eyes Fixed

Mike Shinoda - Make It Up As I Go (feat. K.Flay)

More on this playlist.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti