4.4.2017

Lately x7

Ostin S-marketista irtokarkkia. Kotona sitten luin jostakin että ne olisi ollut Citymarketissa tarjouksessa. Aina käy näin??

I bought a bag of pick & mix from one grocery store. Then I went home and read from somewhere that they would have been on offer on the other store. Why does this always happen??

Pohdin sopisiko tuon mekon kanssa paremmin lämpimän vai viileän sävyinen meikki. Päädyin viileään.

I was contemplaiting whether to wear warm or cool toned makeup with that dress. I ended up with cool tones.

Äidin keväinen narsissi-asetelma. Ihan tulee jo pääsiäisfiilis.

Mom's springy narcissus arrangement. Feeling like an Easter already.

Joenrantaa kotikylällä. Oli muuten vesi aika matalalla.

Just a river side in my home village. The water was pretty low.

Kiva tyyny sulla :)

That's a nice pillow you have :)

Tarjoilut nuorimman veljen rippijuhlissa. Kinuskikakku oli isoin kakku, jonka oon ikinä tehnyt, 12 kananmunaa!

Servings at the confirmation party of my youngest brother. That caramel cake was the biggest cake I've ever made, 12 eggs!

Muutamat ruusut samoista juhlista.

A few roses from the same party.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti